Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg bm is fucking pissing me off

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:25 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 781 Total Views

ok, well im back m so frustrated this weekend i took ss to the arcade and bm came with us cause she came to pick him up early. ss stll wanted t go so she tagged along. well we go there ant my ss ask his mom to play him in a game she said no in a snotty way and walked away. i was so sad for him so i played with him instead. this is has been a problem. she has dcf in her life and its  frustrating to them that she refuses to interact with her son. bm says ss so out of control at her house i believe hes just tyring to get attention from his mom good or bad. its sad. on several occasions hes called me mom im just so sad hes such a good boy and she need to appreciate him more well yeah i hope we could get him

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mom_wrhsc
by Group Admin on Apr. 9, 2009 at 3:34 PM

I understand how you feel as I have been throgh this with my ss. It can and will be very frustrating but as ss gets older things will change. They did here but not all for the better. Anyway, I just wanted to say there is someone here who understands. Hugs.

Sandy

caspers_mommy
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:36 PM

thank you its nice to know im not the only one

IrishMommy313
by New Member on Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:18 AM

All my skids have called me mom more and more over the years. They come to our house and tell us how bad it is at home. When DH and BM fight all she does is bad mouth us to the kids. A few months ago my skids told BM they wanted to come live with us, the crazy wack that she is told them that if they come live with us that she'll never come see them or speak to them again. Yea it was horriable, i've never seen my skids faces go so white in my life. So they call me eaither mommy shann or momma dukes and it pisses BM off more and more. When she flipps on them they tell her "Shann is a mommy shes got my brother or sister in her belly"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)