Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OH MY GOSH...SD SAID IT!!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:36 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 227 Total Views

Today was the day that DH and BM set up for BM to talk to SD. Here is the BEST part of the phone conversation. My jaw dropped:
SD: Momma, why did you call my daddy a jarhead?
BM: I didn't call your daddy that.
SD: Yes, momma, you did. You should apologize to me for that. You can really hurt my heart!
BM: I don't remember saying that (she knows all the conversations are being taped, so she's trying to deny it. lol)
SD: Yes you did say it. I was right next to you and it broke my heart. You should apologize!
BM: I didn't mean to hurt you by saying it (I thought she didn't say it though? lol)

Wow. SD told her mom she should apologize. SD NEVER tells anyone what they said to bother her. Not even DH... DH explained to SD that she wasn't legally allowed to stay with BM's FDH (the anticohabitation law, since they are going to be buying a home together) because they aren't related by blood or marriage... SD whispered to BM: I have a secret to tell you, but you can't tell anyone. Daddy said I'm not related to FDH. To which BM replied: Well, hunny, there are a lot of people you aren't related to. And laird is only related by marriage so she isn't related to you either (um, BLOOD OR MARRIAGE means related idiot!).

And of course, SD got drilled: What have you been doing? Have you done your math? Have you done your reading? Oh, they aren't reading to you? Oh, you have to read to them, huh? Well, what have you worked on? How many times?  etc etc (mind you, this coming from the woman who NEVER does SD's homework with her, hence she was held back for a second year of Kindergarten which she BARELY passed).

marinessimple smiletoddler girltoddler boybaby girl
Proud momma of 3 kids, two of my own and one who didn't grow in my belly but has taken over my heart!

I'm a non-spanking, vaccinating, routine following, pro Formula feeding, pro CIO, pro life, pro death penalty for molestors/rapists/killers, Republican, Christian stay at home momma to 3, married to my hero and friend, Jeremy, that has fought for our freedoms in Iraq.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mom_wrhsc
by Group Admin on Jul. 8, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Wow thats cool. SD is learning how people who are (supposed) to care should be treating  her feelings. Congrats!!!

funnyface1204
by Group Admin on Jul. 10, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Kudos to SD!!!  And HA HA HA to BM for getting caught in her stupidty!

Oops, my kids are attacking each other with the couch cushions--more later!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)