Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help... anybody out there?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 7:41 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 448 Total Views

I'm desperate to find someone to watch my daughter.  I'm on the verge of getting fired from my job and the lady that was watching her is VERY unreliable.  I need help, like ASAP... but, the problems are that I work second shift, 1:45 to 9:45 and I also dont have much money right now.  So, if there's someone out there that has an at home daycare in Manchester or surrounding areas that can help me and isn't asking for much money, that is available for the times I need... PLEASE help.  Thank you.

i love my beautiful daughter Pictures, Images and Photos
i love my husband Pictures, Images and Photos
by on Nov. 23, 2009 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
j_mbrady
by Member on Nov. 28, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I am not a licensed baby-sitter or daycare center but I have watched babies and have a son of my own.  I would be willing to help you.  I am home all day and night.  I even sometimes watch my nephew's 2 girls.  My name is Melanie and you can call me at 603-261-1278.

When I lived in Worcester, MA; I did work at a daycare center with ages from infants to toddlers.  I enjoyed it very much.  We can talk about payment if you choose me.  If you do choose me I ask that you leave me an emergency contact info, if you can't pick up your child...photo and information of who can.  Doctors name and address along with a letter that states that I have your permission to have your child treated at the nearest hospital in case something happens and supply all diapers and food for your child.

MSKASSYLEIGH
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2011 at 7:22 PM

Hi, I live in Merrimack NH I have a son that's almost three months old I used to be a care taker but I am currently an ambulance dispatcher, are you looking for someone to watch her at your house or do you care with one I have experience watching more than one infant at a time, I used to babysit twins and my sister and brother are twins, so I don't feel that it would be a problem plus my son sleeps through the night...if you still need anyone let me know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN