Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ISO: OB/GYNs in the DC/Balt Metro Area

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 3:09 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 81 Total Views
Greetings Sistas

My name is Chinyere and I recently started a business called Traditional Birthing Services (www.traditionalbirth.com).  We provide affordable educational, cultural, and artistic services to the African-American community.

Among other services we provide comprehensive Childbirth Education classes. My classes focus on having a healthy pregnancy, and specifically address ways to prevent and/or resolve many of the pregnancy/newborn illnesses experienced by the African-American community. We address issues such as premature birth, gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia/toxemia, preterm labor and more. Our goal is optimize the outcome of a healthy mother and baby

Today I come to you to help me get the word out. I would like to inform several OB/GYN's in the area about the services we provide. Please help me find quality clients, such as you, by providing me with the name, address and phone number.  You can respond via list or off list @ info@traditionalbirth.com . Your help is greatly appreciated.
 Thanks,Chinyere Tucker
Traditional Birthing Services
www.traditionalbirth.com

Traditional Birthing Services

Helping to Create the Birthing Experience YOU Want!! 

by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)