Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any good chicken breast ideas

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
Please help me im a new cooker wondering if there are any good chicken breasts ideas
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
nicksmom04
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Ingredients

• 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
  2. Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors. In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish.
  3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Ft.Stewart_wife
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:27 PM

I've been doing this alot lately because its cheap. 

I get bonless chicken breast and cut them up in bite sized pieces and flour them in all purpose flour with a little garlic salt and pepper. then you put 1 TBSP oil and 1 TBSP butter and brown the chicken. Then what i do is buy the gravy pouches for like 40 cent and make a gravy and add the chicken to the gravy and then put it over rice. Its easy and yummy and you can stretch it along way. you can put it over rice or mashed potatoes..its super yummy!

jeenw1019
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM

tonight I'm making prechoto(sp?) wrapped chicken.  I found it in real simple magazine.  Its super easy and really yummy.

meluvja
by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:38 PM

there are many casseroles that you can make that include chicken.  There are tons of recipes on the net for this.  Or, you can make chicken tacos.  It's the same recipe as normal tacos, but instead use boiled chicken. 

katgif
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 9:35 AM

I like to make this. We had it just the other night actually. It reheats well too.

1 pound chicken breasts, about 3 large 4 small breasts

1 small can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken, any variety of creamy soup works but make sure the flavor is one you enjoy because it will be a main taste in this meal I use cream of chicken

1/2 cup milk

1 box stuffing mi

1 T. butter or margarine

1/4 c. boiled water  - more water for softer stuffing

Shredded cheese optional, for appearance

Directions:

Prepare a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray. Mix milk and soup thoroughly in bottom of dish, place raw, cleaned, de-boned and de-skinned chicken breast in soup mixture, mixture should cover chicken just slightly. In a separate bowl mix water and butter gradually with stuffing mix, stir until moist, put stuffing on top of chicken. 

Next time I am going to use two boxes of stuffing...there never seems to be enough for the leftover chicken.

Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is done (use a meat thermometer to be sure). Remove foil. Add cheese if desired, and wait until melted, or place back in oven until crispy.

Heartrosalie
by on Nov. 21, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Misty, I'm an old cook, but you can get Great recipe's online from KRAFT.com, Pillsbury.Com Bisquick.com they have a recipe box where you can store them till ready to use.  Good luck    Rhonda

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES

RHONDA E. HULSE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)