Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your least favorite...

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM
  • 18 Replies

...household chore? Also, what is your most favorite chore?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.shank.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Folding and putting away clothes, I HATE it!!!

I don't mind anything else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1busymomma03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM

I hate doing laundry!! I can't stand it. Well, I actually don't mind washing it, but I hate, hate, hate folding it and putting it away. LOL. I also don't like dishes very much..

My favorite is either cleaning bathrooms (I know I'm weird) or cleaning the floors. I love seeing things sparkling and clean, and those two things always "sparkle" the most. LOL

ameslink
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 PM

I actually like doing laundry, now that I have a little one...I love folding all her tiny clothes.  I probably dislike dusting the most.

1busymomma03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Me too!!

Quoting .shank.:

1busymomma03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Want to come do my laundry? My kids have pretty cute clothes that you can fold all day long. LOL.

I also like dusting. I'm a little OCD about the hard surfaces in my home looking clean. I clean walls, baseboards, cabinets, floors, etc all of the time...even when they don't really look dirty. LOL

Quoting ameslink:

I actually like doing laundry, now that I have a little one...I love folding all her tiny clothes.  I probably dislike dusting the most.

Maries_Mom23
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM
I hate laundry! I don't care to wash and dry it, but I hate folding and putting it away!
I like cleaning the kitchen! I don't ever let it get too messy and I like knowing that the place I prepare my family's food is clean!
MistressMinerva
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM

I hate folding the clothes. Anything else is okay.

1busymomma03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:31 PM

We all hate the same thing. LOL

1busymomma03
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:33 PM

I'm doing a lot of what I hate today too... UGH. I'm working on my 4th load of laundry for the day. I'm trying to get every last bit of laundry caught up that way when we come back from the cabin this weekend, all I will have is our clothes that we took with us.. *fingers crossed* that I can get it all done. I have so much other stuff to do too.

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Exactly this!

Quoting .shank.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)