Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (801-810):
BeachLifeMama
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Quoting 4kidz916:

Thanks.
officiallyapeac
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Hello

My name is Peach. I promised my children that I would upgrade on my baking skills. Wish me luck.

4kidz916
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Welcome to the group.  The recipes forum is full of great recipes that should help you out quite a bit.

Quoting officiallyapeac:

Hello

My name is Peach. I promised my children that I would upgrade on my baking skills. Wish me luck.

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 15, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting officiallyapeac:

Hello

reba_z
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I just joined Cafemom today, and I'm already so excited to find all these great groups to join, get advice from, find other moms with similar interests....this is great!  I love to cook and bake, and I've became a SAHM after the birth of my daughter almost 3 years ago.  Staying at home has its pros and cons versus the independence of working, but one thing I LOVE about it is having more time to cook, bake, try new recipes, and perfect some old ones!  I'm no baking expert, but I'm no novice either.  I get a great deal of happiness, joy and relaxation from baking, and my daughter loves to help me in the kitchen too.  I hope she develops a love for cooking and baking too, and it's great to have a little "helper." 

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Welcome to Cafemom and group. You will love it here.

Quoting reba_z:

I just joined Cafemom today, and I'm already so excited to find all these great groups to join, get advice from, find other moms with similar interests....this is great!  I love to cook and bake, and I've became a SAHM after the birth of my daughter almost 3 years ago.  Staying at home has its pros and cons versus the independence of working, but one thing I LOVE about it is having more time to cook, bake, try new recipes, and perfect some old ones!  I'm no baking expert, but I'm no novice either.  I get a great deal of happiness, joy and relaxation from baking, and my daughter loves to help me in the kitchen too.  I hope she develops a love for cooking and baking too, and it's great to have a little "helper." 

gridermomof7
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Hello my name is Crystal  : ) I am from WA and I am happy married to Tony for 12 grate year.  I am a Stay at Home Mother of 7 wonderful children.

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 16, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Hi Crystal. Welcome.

Quoting gridermomof7:

Hello my name is Crystal  : ) I am from WA and I am happy married to Tony for 12 grate year.  I am a Stay at Home Mother of 7 wonderful children.

tatkins
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Hello! I'm Tara. SAHM to 3 kids 14, 12, n 6. Homeschooling my 6 yo DD. Married for over 15 years. Live in GA. Love taking care of my sweet lil family. They love my cooking/baking and it makes me enjoy doing it!
MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 4:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Tara. Welcome to the group.

Quoting tatkins:

Hello! I'm Tara. SAHM to 3 kids 14, 12, n 6. Homeschooling my 6 yo DD. Married for over 15 years. Live in GA. Love taking care of my sweet lil family. They love my cooking/baking and it makes me enjoy doing it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN