Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (901-908):
wickedstepjenn
by on Dec. 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Hi my name is jenn. I'm a mom of 1 birth son 2 steps. I love to cook. I've been cooking since age 16. I'm "famous" for my food lol ... with my family and dh's.

I'm always looking for new things to try. I'm hoping to tackle my fudge making issues and pies. I can't seem to make them right!
mommas13
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Hi my name is Sarah and I have a baby he's 5 months old and I'd love to get tips on stuff maybe wooden my array of baking and meet other people that have the same enjoyments as me
MommaVoo
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Hi, my name in Ariana and I doubt I will post a ton, but lurk much =P I am currently 34 weeks pregnant and NOT in the baking mood but I saw this group on another mom's profile and found myself here.

CafeMom Tickers
Mamabear436
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Hi  My Name Is Trisha , and I love to cook and bake. As well as read while listening to music.

Hope tro make lot of new Friends here..Hugs & Love,

Trisha

Kalila101
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 12:26 AM

Hi All!

My name is LeAnna, I'm a SAHM to 4 kiddo's. I have been baking and cooking since I could remember and love to get in the kitchen and cook with the little ones. They have such a great plate for food and I think that is partly why.

bakingnbooksmom
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Hi! My name is Kiah, and I'm from Indiana and a SAHM to a sweet little two year old boy. I am a cupcake baking addict and love coming up with fun flavors! I sell some of the things that I bake for a little extra money, but I mostly just bake because I love to :)
Missa1216
by New Member on May. 7, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Hello Mommies. Name is Marissa. I currently live in East Texas. I was married to a Marine and I'm now divorced. We have one DD Analicia Raquel who'll be 8 in December, and I have one DS Juan Jr, with my boyfriend, who turns 4 in August. I absolutely love to bake and cook. Any recipe I find I'll try and then tweak the ingredients to make it unique and different. So I'm looking forward to finding recipes that I help me do just that. I love trying different things and creating new twists on classic goodies. That's about all I can think of to say, since I never know what to write on these introductions. Send me a message If you want to know anything else. 

Miss_Prime
by New Member on May. 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Hello !!! My name is Tammi i love to bake and make candies. I had to quit my love of baking for a bit and i am just now slowly geting back in to it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)