Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
4kidz916
by Melissa on Mar. 10, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Welcome.  That chocolate creme cake sound wonderful.

Quoting palexander:

Hi. My name is Pamela. I am a 29 year old SAHM to 4 kids. I LOVE to bake. Three days ago I bake a Chocolate Creme cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese frosting from scratch. I make the birthday cakes or cupcakes for the kid's birthdays. Plus I make cakes for my mom, dad,  husband and MIL's birthday.

I am wanting to start working with Fondant (sp?) and make flowers, animals, and everything.

amberpaiz
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 1:08 PM

My name is Amber and i am a military wife and mother of four kids ages 8,7, 6 and 5. I joined this group b/c lately my passion for cooking ANYthing has dwindled. I used to love to cook and thought it quite theraputic. I am looking to put that fire back inside me to get back into the kitchen and whip some things up!!

-lovingliam-
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Hi, I'm Brianna. I just had my baby boy Liam Jan 15. My husband and I love being parents! He's got a degree in culinary arts so we love to cook together. However, I am the one who does the baking. I'm attending college for a career in the medical field but I'm taking some time off for my Liam

MistressMinerva
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Welcome to the group ladies.

welcome

angellove29115
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 3:18 PM

Hi everyone,  My name is Wendy and I am a mom to 3 children.  I do work parttime as a nurse.  I love taking care of my family.  I have a love for baking.  I love to share what I make with my family and friends.  I cant wait to learn some wonderful recipes from you ladies.

MistressMinerva
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Quoting angellove29115:

Hi everyone,  My name is Wendy and I am a mom to 3 children.  I do work parttime as a nurse.  I love taking care of my family.  I have a love for baking.  I love to share what I make with my family and friends.  I cant wait to learn some wonderful recipes from you ladies.

Welcome to the group Wendy. Glad to have you here.

welcome

BigSandyMom
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 3:25 PM

Hey yall!!  I'm Angie from TN.  We live up on Kentucky Lake.  I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to too boys.  Married for almost 14 years to my trucker husband.  I think I will really enjoy this group.  Since we have changed our diets to the Feingold diet, I find myself having to cook and bake a lot more from scratch to make sure no artificals are in our food.  So I can't wait to see what all you guys are baking and talking about.

MistressMinerva
by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 3:36 PM

Quoting BigSandyMom:

Hey yall!!  I'm Angie from TN.  We live up on Kentucky Lake.  I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mom to too boys.  Married for almost 14 years to my trucker husband.  I think I will really enjoy this group.  Since we have changed our diets to the Feingold diet, I find myself having to cook and bake a lot more from scratch to make sure no artificals are in our food.  So I can't wait to see what all you guys are baking and talking about.

Welcome to the group Angie. We just moved to TN this past October. So far I like it.

The ladies are great here and you will fit right in.

4kidz916
by Melissa on Mar. 11, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Welcome, I'm sure you can find some inspiration here  to put the fire back in cooking.

Quoting amberpaiz:

My name is Amber and i am a military wife and mother of four kids ages 8,7, 6 and 5. I joined this group b/c lately my passion for cooking ANYthing has dwindled. I used to love to cook and thought it quite theraputic. I am looking to put that fire back inside me to get back into the kitchen and whip some things up!!

4kidz916
by Melissa on Mar. 11, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Welcome to the group.  It must be great to have a culinary expert in the family.

Quoting -lovingliam-:

Hi, I'm Brianna. I just had my baby boy Liam Jan 15. My husband and I love being parents! He's got a degree in culinary arts so we love to cook together. However, I am the one who does the baking. I'm attending college for a career in the medical field but I'm taking some time off for my Liam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)