Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (61-70):
4kidz916
by on Mar. 13, 2011 at 8:57 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting alinker:

I'm Ashley. I'm a marine wife and stay-at-home mom of 2 gorgeous little boys. I'm from the Chicago-land area but we're stationed in So-Cal/Mojave Desert. I love cooking and baking things from scratch.

bettyboop55148
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Hello i am so glad to be in this group cause i just started baking

so i am learning from books a lot lol but now i have real moms to ask questions about how to cook something, this is great!! 

Deborah  Willoughby 

carolina_gal
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2011 at 1:03 PM

welcome

Quoting bettyboop55148:

so i am learning from books a lot lol but now i have real moms to ask questions about how to cook something, this is great!! 

4kidz916
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Welcome and feel free top jump right in with any questions.

Quoting bettyboop55148:

pacncbcsmommy
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 4:21 PM

I'm Kristen. I am a sahm. I have two wonderful little boys Parker 5 and Carter 3 months. I love to bake and have for a long time. In the past couple of years I have became interested in cake decorating but have only made like three basic cakes.

parkersbday
cartersbday
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
MistressMinerva
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Welcome to the group ladies. Have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to ask.

welcome

gloomanddoom
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 5:29 PM

Hey Everyone. My name is Denise. Im a sahm and I live in Alaska :)

MistressMinerva
by on Mar. 14, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Quoting gloomanddoom:

Hey Everyone. My name is Denise. Im a sahm and I live in Alaska :)

Welcome to the group Denise. Glad to have you here. That's cool that you live in Alaska. I have family there as well.

buffyg
by on Mar. 15, 2011 at 11:57 PM

Hi, my name is Loretta. i am a stay at home mother of 4. My husband and I have been married for 12 years this May. I love to bake, my mother used to decorate cakes and I loved to watch her do that and she taught me what she knows. When I was growing up i would bake any time I was upset or bored...now I love to bake anytime. My children love to bake with me. Sometimes it isa circus but it's fun too!!

MistressMinerva
by on Mar. 16, 2011 at 4:39 AM

Quoting buffyg:

Hi, my name is Loretta. i am a stay at home mother of 4. My husband and I have been married for 12 years this May. I love to bake, my mother used to decorate cakes and I loved to watch her do that and she taught me what she knows. When I was growing up i would bake any time I was upset or bored...now I love to bake anytime. My children love to bake with me. Sometimes it isa circus but it's fun too!!

Welcome to the group Loretta. Glad to have you apart of this wonderful group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN