Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (761-770):
MistressMinerva
by on May. 29, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Welcome to the group Shayla.

Quoting Mom2be360:

Hello everyone I'm shayla I love to cook and make people happy ;)

MamaLizzo
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM

My name is Elizabeth and I'm from NW Indiana. I am a stay at home mom of 4 and hope to open my own bakery in a few years. :)

MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Welcome to the group Elizabeth.

Quoting MamaLizzo:

My name is Elizabeth and I'm from NW Indiana. I am a stay at home mom of 4 and hope to open my own bakery in a few years. :)

SamGames23
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Hi, I'm Sam. I'm a SAHM of a beautiful daughter that will be 2 the 18th of June. From Washington. At the moment I'm really into cupcakes, and decorating them.

MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Welcome to the group. 

Quoting SamGames23:

Hi, I'm Sam. I'm a SAHM of a beautiful daughter that will be 2 the 18th of June. From Washington. At the moment I'm really into cupcakes, and decorating them.

LuckyShelly
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Hi. I'm new to the group. Always looking for new and exciting recipe for my family to try. Its hard making something that everyone likes, so I look forward to meeting you and trying new recipes.

MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting LuckyShelly:

Hi. I'm new to the group. Always looking for new and exciting recipe for my family to try. Its hard making something that everyone likes, so I look forward to meeting you and trying new recipes.

4kidz916
by Melissa on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Welcome to the group Huda.  We're glad to have you with us. 

Quoting SnowWhiteDS:

I'm Huda, 27 years old, from lebanon, lives in KSA, Married, have 2 kids, 6 years old girl and 2 years old boy.

MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Welcome to the group Huda.

Quoting SnowWhiteDS:

I'm Huda, 27 years old, from lebanon, lives in KSA, Married, have 2 kids, 6 years old girl and 2 years old boy.

SallyB_LMT
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Hi my name is Sally, I am a 31 year old mother of 4.  I have boys ages 8, 6 and 20m and a 3 year old girl.  I share a house with my dh, my kids and my mom.  We bought a house together 3 years ago this August.  Sharing a kitchen with my mom has its advantages and disadvantages.  I love cooking and baking, I used to do a lot from scratch.  Growing up, my mom used to make everything from scratch, she still makes most of her food from scratch.  We have two of almost everything, which means it's sometimes kind of cramped in there and all of the cupboards are FULL...but it also means I have almost every baking/cooking tool known to man...lol  I would love to get some inspiration for new meals, desserts, etc.  I have been kind of lazy lately when it comes to cooking, with 4 little ones sometimes I just don't feel up to making stuff from a recipe and I pull out a box or a mix.  Lately it's been too often and I want to change that.  Looking forward to getting some ideas and sharing our favorites with you.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)