Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (781-790):
BRQ07
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:44 AM

hi, i'm Brittney :) i'm a sahm of 1 to a wonderful little girl, happily married & live in Florida. i've always enjoyed baking but have only recently been getting into decorating cake pops & cupcakes. i made really awesome 'monkey' cake pops for my mother in laws birthday a couple weeks ago (will post a pic) i was surprized how good they came out for my very 1st try! looking forward to meeting some moms that love to bake as much as i do & getting some new ideas & recipes!

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Welcome to the group Brittney.

Quoting BRQ07:

hi, i'm Brittney :) i'm a sahm of 1 to a wonderful little girl, happily married & live in Florida. i've always enjoyed baking but have only recently been getting into decorating cake pops & cupcakes. i made really awesome 'monkey' cake pops for my mother in laws birthday a couple weeks ago (will post a pic) i was surprized how good they came out for my very 1st try! looking forward to meeting some moms that love to bake as much as i do & getting some new ideas & recipes!

ilovemykids732
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Hi, I am Stephanie, I live in Mass and I am starting to get back into baking... I hope on finding tasty recipes to treat my family to!

4kidz916
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome.  This is a wonderful group of ladies with a lot of tasty recipes.  I hope you'll enjoy it here.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Hi, I am Stephanie, I live in Mass and I am starting to get back into baking... I hope on finding tasty recipes to treat my family to!

Kit_Kat92
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:56 PM

My name is Katarina :) I am from Arizona. At the moment i'm a stay at home mom of 1 handsoe little boy <3 and I hope to get to know some of you other mommies!!

4kidz916
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.  We're glad to have you here. 

Quoting Kit_Kat92:

My name is Katarina :) I am from Arizona. At the moment i'm a stay at home mom of 1 handsoe little boy <3 and I hope to get to know some of you other mommies!!

Kit_Kat92
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Thank you :)

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Hi Stephanie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Katarina. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Kit_Kat92:

ilovemykids732
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Thanks, it looks like something that will be helpful in my everyday life with cooking and baking... because I am a closet cooking freak... :P

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Hi Stephanie. Welcome to the group.

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN