Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (791-800):
MoMmAgAmEr
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Hello my name is jamie and I'm from Maryland. I'm married with 2 kids (6 year old and a 4 year old). I'm bout to get part-time job and plus go to school fulltime and take care of the family in the process but I enjoy every minute of it....I just recently got into liking to bake since I was never force to be in the kitchen to learn until basically I became a mom and I enjoy coming up with ideas :) 

MommeisQueen
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Rachel.

4kidz916
by Melissa on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hi Jamie.  Welcome to the group.

Quoting MoMmAgAmEr:

Hello my name is jamie and I'm from Maryland. I'm married with 2 kids (6 year old and a 4 year old). I'm bout to get part-time job and plus go to school fulltime and take care of the family in the process but I enjoy every minute of it....I just recently got into liking to bake since I was never force to be in the kitchen to learn until basically I became a mom and I enjoy coming up with ideas :) 

4kidz916
by Melissa on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Quoting MommeisQueen:

BeachLifeMama
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:42 AM
Hi, everyone! I'm Dawn, mom to a 6 y/o dd. We like baking especially dd. Glad to joined this group.
MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Hi Jamie. Welcome to the group. I use to live in Maryland. I miss it sometimes.

Quoting MoMmAgAmEr:

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Hi Rachel. Welcome to the group.

Quoting MommeisQueen:

MistressMinerva
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Hi Dawn. Welcome to the group.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Hi, everyone! I'm Dawn, mom to a 6 y/o dd. We like baking especially dd. Glad to joined this group.

BeachLifeMama
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Thank you.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

4kidz916
by Melissa on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Welcome to the group, Dawn. 

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)