Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (841-850):
DnSnEsMommy
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Hi I'm Carol and I'm a SAHM mom of 3 awesome children.  I love to bake and can't wait to meet everyone.

MistressMinerva
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting pecanswirl49:

Hello

My name is Carol

Mom of 3 grown men

I love to bake cook reading

MistressMinerva
by on Dec. 11, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting DnSnEsMommy:

Hi I'm Carol and I'm a SAHM mom of 3 awesome children.  I love to bake and can't wait to meet everyone.

wifeandmom2012
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Jerrica. I am new here to cafemom. I am 23. From NC. Just married my high school sweetheart on December 7 wedding & I could not be happier!! I have 3 boys ages, 4 *5 on the 27th*, 3 & 11/2. I am currently pregnant with my 4th and last baby. Lol.  I am a SAHM. Trying to go back to school to get my business degree. My babies are my absolute everything!! My husband & I are hoping for a baby girl, but will are ecstatic no matter what it is as long as it’s healthy simple smile . My life is very hectic, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I have hit A LOT of bumps in the road, but that made me who I am today.  I lost a lot of friends when my ex-husband and I got divorced. So, I am always looking for new friends. I love to do crafts with my kids, bake & cook. Photography is another one of my favorite hobbies.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

MistressMinerva
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Hi Jerrica. Welcome to the group.

Quoting wifeandmom2012:

Hi everyone,

My name is Jerrica. I am new here to cafemom. I am 23. From NC. Just married my high school sweetheart on December 7 wedding & I could not be happier!! I have 3 boys ages, 4 *5 on the 27th*, 3 & 11/2. I am currently pregnant with my 4th and last baby. Lol.  I am a SAHM. Trying to go back to school to get my business degree. My babies are my absolute everything!! My husband & I are hoping for a baby girl, but will are ecstatic no matter what it is as long as it’s healthy simple smile . My life is very hectic, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I have hit A LOT of bumps in the road, but that made me who I am today.  I lost a lot of friends when my ex-husband and I got divorced. So, I am always looking for new friends. I love to do crafts with my kids, bake & cook. Photography is another one of my favorite hobbies.

Rebecca7708
by Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM
My name is Rebecca. I have 2 beautiful boys. I've been on the hunt for some good recipes to expand my collection, so I thought this group would be a good fit for me. Baking centers me. I get a huge charge when someone I love is thoroughly enjoying something I made from scratch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
irishmommy81
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hi my name is Chaix and I am a mother of 3 girls and I love to bake. I live in Arizona

MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hi Rebecca. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Rebecca7708:

My name is Rebecca. I have 2 beautiful boys. I've been on the hunt for some good recipes to expand my collection, so I thought this group would be a good fit for me. Baking centers me. I get a huge charge when someone I love is thoroughly enjoying something I made from scratch.

MistressMinerva
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hi Chaix. Welcome to the group.

Quoting irishmommy81:

Hi my name is Chaix and I am a mother of 3 girls and I love to bake. I live in Arizona

jsbuck
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I'm Janet, mom to one son and I live in Texas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN