Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Welcome to Baking 101! Introduce Yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to Baking 101!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms! 

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a group signature to your posts, click here:
Baking 101 Signatures!

Check out our recipe page:
Recipes

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me or any of our Mods a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself :)

tea

Make yourself at home and enjoy!

by on Mar. 8, 2011 at 12:59 PM
Replies (851-860):
marisab
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Hi My name is Marisia ;-) I am a north woods wi mom of 2 small kids ages 6 and 2 .I have loved baking since i was a small child and in fact went to culinary arts school  because  of this;-)

MistressMinerva
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Hi Janet. Welcome to the group.

Quoting jsbuck:

I'm Janet, mom to one son and I live in Texas.

MistressMinerva
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Hi Marisia. Welcome to the group.

Quoting marisab:

Hi My name is Marisia ;-) I am a north woods wi mom of 2 small kids ages 6 and 2 .I have loved baking since i was a small child and in fact went to culinary arts school  because  of this;-)

SUPERMOM2536
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Hi my name is Angel and a mother of 2 a 14yrs old and a 16 month old boy and girl respectively.I never like baking before but i think i should start now. You see my sister is a caterer and she does all the baking.I want to learn to make cake,pastries,cookies and how to bake custard. I would love to have the oppor tunity of baking with my son.smile

Owensmom1288
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Hi! My name is Melissa. I live in northern Maine and I am a stay at home mom of one. My son is 8 months old and his name is Owen. I work part time on the weekends as a baker in a restaurant. I don't make anything to fancy but I am trying to learn new things. I am also an amatuer cake decorator. I love baking and am always looking for new ideas!

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting SUPERMOM2536:

Hi my name is Angel and a mother of 2 a 14yrs old and a 16 month old boy and girl respectively.I never like baking before but i think i should start now. You see my sister is a caterer and she does all the baking.I want to learn to make cake,pastries,cookies and how to bake custard. I would love to have the oppor tunity of baking with my son.smile

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting Owensmom1288:

Hi! My name is Melissa. I live in northern Maine and I am a stay at home mom of one. My son is 8 months old and his name is Owen. I work part time on the weekends as a baker in a restaurant. I don't make anything to fancy but I am trying to learn new things. I am also an amatuer cake decorator. I love baking and am always looking for new ideas!

Kishkidaayki
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda and I have a 4 yr old daughter and I'm expecting another daughter at the end of September/beginning of October.  I've always had a fondness for baking (I blame my sweet tooth) and I'm always looking for more things to do. I eventually want to try my hand at baking a red velvet cake. 

NoahsMommy10412
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 12:13 PM

I'm Adrienne. I'm from Washington State. I am a.SAHM to a baby boy who is 8 months old. I love baking.

MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Hi Amanda. Welcome to the group.

Quoting Kishkidaayki:

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda and I have a 4 yr old daughter and I'm expecting another daughter at the end of September/beginning of October.  I've always had a fondness for baking (I blame my sweet tooth) and I'm always looking for more things to do. I eventually want to try my hand at baking a red velvet cake. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)