Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your LOs like to bake with you?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:16 PM
  • 9 Replies

:)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lanceandhailey
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Yes

MommyMays
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:33 PM

Yep! She Loves to bake with me. She is only 2, but she does small things like stiring, and now that she is almost 3, I let her get things out and measure with me.

I am an attachment parenting, co-bathing, sometimes co-sleeping, kiss on the lips, soon to be homeschooling, strong believer in early intervention, lead by example, know my place as a woman, go to church, get involved, teenage stay at home kind of Mom who is married to the man of my dreams and has one Super Cool Toddler and one Little Angel In Heaven.

MistressMinerva
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:53 PM

When my daughter was younger she helped all the time and now that I have grandson's they like to help too.

4kidz916
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Yes, all of them like to help, even my son.  Although my 19 yo daughter would rather sit and talk with me while I do the cooking and baking. 

Maries_Mom23
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Yup!  They have little aprons and everything!

asps1031
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:34 PM

yes, my three year old likes to help me do everything

dbennett20
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Yes, both of my children have been cooking with me since they were big enough to hold a spoon. Our teenage son cooks and experiments with food all the time. They both cook their own food the biggest majority of the time. Our daughter wanted some money from her daddy last week so she spent two days fixing him tea, snow cones, desserts and the morning she asked for the money fixed hubby and I both fried eggs and toast. She asked for 30 he gave her 40. lol.

TreyandGabesmom
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Yup both my boys (7 & 5) like to help out in the kitchen. My youngest started showing interest first...so I'm not sure if my oldest is doing it because he wants to or because my youngest is doing it...and everything one does the other wants to do...lol :0)

daiseymae2
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:54 AM

They LOOOOOOVE to bake! Unfortunately, it's hard when I'm making stuff for a bake sale. I need to start letting them help me more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)