Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Humorscope Nov 18

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:09 AM
  • 3 Replies

Aries (March 21 - April 19)
Once you're that far behind, there's really no way to get caught up. You might as well do something fun instead. You can tell them I told you it was ok.
Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
You will have a nightmare tonight, in which you find yourself dangling from the ceiling, while brightly colored paper maché animals with glowing eyes file into the room. One of them will be carrying a stick. Perhaps you shouldn't eat so much candy before going to bed?
Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
Today you will become a card-carrying member of a new and very exclusive organization named "Yeomen of the Carbuncle", although you'll spend a lot of time at the first meeting debating whether it should actually be called "Yeopersons of the Carbuncle."
Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
Another day of social convention defiance, today. You'll refuse to wear clothes in the "normal" fashion (if at all), and you'll begin all your business correspondence: "My Darling Snookums:."
Leo (July 23 - August 22)
Good day to learn to play the tuba.
Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
Drip, drip, drip. Dunno. Something like that will be in your life, soon. I'll bet it's something good!
Libra (September 23 - October 22)
You will go to a wedding soon, at which you will be uncomfortable. You'll have fun throwing rice, though. In fact, chances are good that you'll take up rice throwing as a hobby. "It's not just for weddings any more," you'll say.
Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
You've been trying to sell your car, and it just isn't going anywhere. Sometimes it helps if you have a name for your vehicle, to give it more character. I call mine the "Millenium Falcon." My passengers often become irritated at being called "Chewie", though.
Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
You know that how you dress will invevitably send a message to those around you. In this case, your message is "Help! Help!"
Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)
You will become trapped in the sofa, again. People will point and laugh.
Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)
Squid day, again. Try to make the most of it. Perhaps you could go around with a bucket of squid, and give one to each of your neighbors? Chances are you don't know them as well as you should, and this will make sure nobody feels guilty about that in the future.
Pisces (February 19 - March 20)
Good day to mumble.

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DanielleK21
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:23 AM
I like going nude but other people dont like it lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:26 AM
Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
Drip, drip, drip. Dunno. Something like that will be in your life, soon. I'll bet it's something good!

Let's hope it's coffee dripping in the pot.
melaniecerise
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Aquraius- no squids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)