Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vday Cake Pops

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM
  • 14 Replies

Hi look at my Vday project for my son's skool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maries_Mom23
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Too cute! I love those! :)

Please share how you make yours!  The couple of recipes I've found just didn't turn out right and my girls are dying for me to make some!

syndi698
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:19 AM
I bought the machine lol at Target $20. Made my own batter its Cherry Vanilla got chocolate and melted the diff colors. Refrigerated them. That's all

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Please share how you make yours!  The couple of recipes I've found just didn't turn out right and my girls are dying for me to make some!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Is that the cake bop pan?  I've looked at those but wasn't sure how well it would work.  Yours are adorable. 

Quoting syndi698:

I bought the machine lol at Target $20. Made my own batter its Cherry Vanilla got chocolate and melted the diff colors. Refrigerated them. That's all

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

syndi698
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Yea it kinda resembles a George Foreman lol

Quoting 4kidz916:

Is that the cake bop pan?  I've looked at those but wasn't sure how well it would work.  Yours are adorable. 

Quoting syndi698:

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Cool.  I'm glad to see it works.  I was worried about them staying on the stick since it's just balls of cake with no frosting mixed into it.  

Quoting syndi698:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Quoting syndi698:

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

syndi698
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:10 AM
You spray a napkin with lil oil and wipe on the holes top and bottom they pop right out

Quoting 4kidz916:

Cool.  I'm glad to see it works.  I was worried about them staying on the stick since it's just balls of cake with no frosting mixed into it.  

Quoting syndi698:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Quoting syndi698:

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1busymomma03
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Those are very cute! Good job!

tears78
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:21 AM

Do they stay on the stick ok? I use the frosting method but use sugar free frosting so they are not so sweet. But if this works id rather get the pop pan.

syndi698
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Yes, you dip stick in frosting let dry. And it stays on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syndi698
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Quoting tears78:

Do they stay on the stick ok? I use the frosting method but use sugar free frosting so they are not so sweet. But if this works id rather get the pop pan.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)