Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random Question Of The Day **2-8-12**

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 19 Replies

Do you dye your hair or is it your natural color?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4kidz916
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM

I've never dyed my hair but I have had highlights in the past.  Mine is now (and has been for several years) my natural color, gray and all.  

stacymomto3
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Its Natural for now. I haven't colored it in about 2 years. I am thinking about putting some highlights in it soon.

4kidz916
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I prefer highlights over a full dye job.  I really need to get some soon.  I usually go with a blondish highlight.  What color are you thinking of?

Quoting stacymomto3:

Its Natural for now. I haven't colored it in about 2 years. I am thinking about putting some highlights in it soon.

huntersmama711
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM
The past few years I've just been doing highlights but now I'm tempted to do a full dye job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:19 AM

You're a lot braver than I am.  lol

Quoting huntersmama711:

The past few years I've just been doing highlights but now I'm tempted to do a full dye job

CrysCyn527_7310
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:23 AM
When I was 18 there was a style to bleach the top half of your hair & have black underneath. Well, I'm a natural brunette and I bleached underneath just to be different. That was the last time I did anything dye-wise to my hair. Now I'm all naturl brunette w/a touch of grey.. Ill be 24 on the 20th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I have a touch of gray as well.  It makes me feel distinguished.  :)

Quoting CrysCyn527_7310:

When I was 18 there was a style to bleach the top half of your hair & have black underneath. Well, I'm a natural brunette and I bleached underneath just to be different. That was the last time I did anything dye-wise to my hair. Now I'm all naturl brunette w/a touch of grey.. Ill be 24 on the 20th.

huntersmama711
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to the salon this weekend and I'm sure they'll talk me out of it. Lol. I always go back and forth on my hair decisions. At least this time I'm sticking to the haircut I want. Lol

Quoting 4kidz916:

You're a lot braver than I am.  lol

Quoting huntersmama711:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1busymomma03
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I dye my hair every 5-6 weeks to cover grays. =/  I'm too young to be gray, so I "have" to dye it. LOL! I stay pretty close to my natural color though. Sometimes I go a little lighter, sometimes darker. Right now the color has a hint of red, which I really like.

4kidz916
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I like some of the reddish tones. 

Quoting 1busymomma03:

I dye my hair every 5-6 weeks to cover grays. =/  I'm too young to be gray, so I "have" to dye it. LOL! I stay pretty close to my natural color though. Sometimes I go a little lighter, sometimes darker. Right now the color has a hint of red, which I really like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)