heart-shaped cream cheese browniesYou know what I love aboutValentine's Day? It's one of the few holidays where a perfectly appropriate gift is a baked good. I mean, what's better than that? Especially when it's shaped like a heart.

I present to you Heart-Shaped Cream Cheese Brownies. Really, need I say anymore? No, but I will: They're guaranteed to the be the best thing you've tasted all year; they're adorable (see photo), and they'resuper-duper easy to make. For real.

Heart-Shaped Cream Cheese Brownies

Ingredients:

• 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
  • 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
  • 2-1/2 cups sugar
  • 5 eggs
  • 1-1/4 cups flour
  • 1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13x9-inch aluminum foil baking pan.

2. Microwave the chocolate and butter on a high setting for 2 minutes. Stir in 2 cups of the sugar and blend well. Stir in 4 eggs and 1 cup of flour. Spread this mixture into the greased pan.

3. Beat the cream cheese in a separate bowl, gradually adding remaining ingredients. Combine well.

4. Spoon the second mixture over batter already in pan. Swirl together lightly, stirring with a knife to create a marble-like pattern.

5. Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out with grainy fudge bits, but is not clean (like in a cake).

6. Use a heart-shaped cookie cutter to form brownie hearts.

7. Give to a friend or lover.