Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm New Here

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi All, I'm a 65 yr old grandmother of two--almost 3 yso boy and 10 mo baby girl.  I take care of my grandchildren alot.  They are my pride and joy.  I have two grown daughters, the mother of my grandkids is 35 yso and my oldest daughter is 40--no children.  I thought I would join this group since I'm spending so much time with my grandkids--I need some refresher courses and thought this would be a good place to gather some great information.  I know times have changed since my girls were little.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BJAponte77
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Hi I'm Brianna, welcome!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

bcharadva
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Welcome!!! I am a mother of two boys... 2 1/2 yrs and 6 months. I am stay at home and also watch my nephew. Let me know if you have any questions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Hi and welcome to the group.  I'm Melissa and mother of four wonderful kids 19, 14, 12, and 9.  This is a wonderful and friendly group with great recipes, tips, and drama free conversations.  I hope you'll love it here as much as I do.

1busymomma03
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Hi!! Welcome to the group! We are very glad to have you here. =)

Maries_Mom23
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Welcome to the group!  I'm Alice, and a SAHM to two girls.  Marie is 8 and Madison is 4.  I love cooking with my girls and this is a great group for great ideas!  Hope you enjoy the group as much as I do!  

MistressMinerva
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Welcome to the group. Glad to have you here.

DanielleK21
by on Feb. 13, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Welcome to the group :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)