Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

April Random Thoughts!

Posted by   + Show Post

I looked and didn't see it yet! :)

Have a great month ladies!

by on Apr. 2, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Replies (861-870):
fineyouguyswin
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:31 PM

My kids are being so annoying! I wish they would go to sleep and stop talking in bed.lol

fineyouguyswin
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Storms are brewing in the area I hope we get rain :O)

wingsfan1234
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM

haha I don't like that answer either!  doesn't help AT ALL when you're not sure what you want in the first place

Quoting 1busymomma03:

LOL! I hate that answer!! Actually today he just said "Whatever you want is fine. Just make me a plate and put it in the fridge". He's fishing, and not sure what time he will be home. LOL

Quoting wingsfan1234:

did you get the answer of 'food' like I normally do??  LOL

Quoting 1busymomma03:

I still haven't decided what to make for dinner... I tried calling DH and asking what he wanted, but he was no help at all. LOL

Maries_Mom23
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:22 PM
TRYING to make out my menu and grocery list. It's getting late and I am so tired! But, I have to get it done!
1busymomma03
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I attempted to do that today...but I didn't do so well. LOL. I ended up with a really short list. I knew that wasn't all I needed, so I ended up shopping without a list all together, and then spent way more money than I wanted to. LOL.

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

TRYING to make out my menu and grocery list. It's getting late and I am so tired! But, I have to get it done!

1busymomma03
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

My mom is having a hysterectomy tomorrow morning. She lives over 3 1/2 hours away. I really wish that I could be there when she has surgery tomorrow, but I have to babysit. Plus, I can't take my kids out of school to drive down there. =(  I just hope everything will go well for her tomorrow!

1busymomma03
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM

My sister is the one that will be driving her tomorrow. We aren't on speaking terms (actually haven't spoken at all in the past year). I'm afraid she won't even text me to let me know how mom is doing after her surgery. I made sure to ask my mom for the name of her doctor and the hospital she is having the surgery at tomorrow so that I can call the hospital directly to talk to her.

jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Last day of April....wow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Time is flying by!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:33 AM
Cannot believe tomorrow is May! We need the nicer weather back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN