Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Random Thoughts For May

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting even closer to summer!

Have a great month ladies!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
jen113000
by Jenna on May. 1, 2012 at 9:26 AM

So excited for next Friday, the 11th!

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 1, 2012 at 9:26 AM

Going to Ryan's school for a Mother's day tea!

DanielleK21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Marie you are not my bff today!!! You just told me its May... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanielleK21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:47 AM
I have to work 2 to 8 today. Not looking forward to it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanielleK21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I have to get moving and get the kids up. Im running behind today. My mid spine was fused when i woke up i broke it free and too a mass dose of tylenol the pain is just starting to go away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanielleK21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:52 AM
Im hoping the house stays clean today while im gone but probably not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM

So my mom gave me a late birthday gift yesterday and I feel kinda guilty taking it.

I really need new tennis shoes and some clothes.  But, I haven't said much to Daniel about it, because he's working his hump off to pay off credit cards to get us a house.

My mom got her taxes yesterday and gave me $200.  I just have to spend it on myself.  

I can honestly say I've never done that.  Well, since having kids.  So, I get Madison in an hour, maybe pick up my mom and get me some clothes and shoes.  

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 1, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Trying to get a few people to agree on a gift basket to send to a friend

jen113000
by Jenna on May. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Aaww that's awesome! Happy shopping!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

So my mom gave me a late birthday gift yesterday and I feel kinda guilty taking it.

I really need new tennis shoes and some clothes.  But, I haven't said much to Daniel about it, because he's working his hump off to pay off credit cards to get us a house.

My mom got her taxes yesterday and gave me $200.  I just have to spend it on myself.  

I can honestly say I've never done that.  Well, since having kids.  So, I get Madison in an hour, maybe pick up my mom and get me some clothes and shoes.  

1busymomma03
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM

I have some stuffed bell peppers in the oven. I'm making them now so that we can just reheat them later for dinner. TWo of my kids have ball games tonight, so I needed something really quick and easy for dinner. They smell really good right now though..it's going to be hard to wait until dinner to eat them. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)