Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorit cookie? I wanted to cook some Monster cookies :) 

by on May. 5, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Replies (21-29):
4kidz916
by Melissa on May. 7, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I bought some sort of cranberry cookie dough from one of those fundraisers once, it was the best.  I haven't seen it in any of the fundraisers since though.  :(

Quoting 1busymomma03:

My kids elementary school always has a cookie dough fundraiser each year. They sell a cookie dough that is called strawberry shortcake cookies. They are my favorite!!! They have bits of strawberries in them, but they also have some bits of cranberries too. They also have chunks of white chocolate. They are seriously amazing!!!

I looked for a similar recipe once, and found one that I wanted to try. I never got to try it though because it was fund raiser time again and I just bought another batch of the cookie dough!! LOL

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

i wonder if there is a way we can make like a strawberry shortcake cooke!!!!!!!!!!

melaniecerise
by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

what are monster cookies? snickerdoodles are my favorite

1busymomma03
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Our school does Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough fundraisers. It is the best!! I wonder if you can buy the cookie dough online?

Quoting 4kidz916:

I bought some sort of cranberry cookie dough from one of those fundraisers once, it was the best.  I haven't seen it in any of the fundraisers since though.  :(

Quoting 1busymomma03:

My kids elementary school always has a cookie dough fundraiser each year. They sell a cookie dough that is called strawberry shortcake cookies. They are my favorite!!! They have bits of strawberries in them, but they also have some bits of cranberries too. They also have chunks of white chocolate. They are seriously amazing!!!

I looked for a similar recipe once, and found one that I wanted to try. I never got to try it though because it was fund raiser time again and I just bought another batch of the cookie dough!! LOL

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

i wonder if there is a way we can make like a strawberry shortcake cooke!!!!!!!!!!

1busymomma03
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Quoting christydlewis:

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Quoting christydlewis:

I can't wait to get threw the money part of my husband changing jobs. They also have a recipe of some with soy peanut butter...my son is allergic to nuts

Where is the recipe with soy butter? My youngest DD has a severe peanut allergy and we can't even keep peanut butter in the house?

Here... If you read the comments the person that post it is in Canada so their smarties is like our sixlets candies but since David can eat M&Ms I'm goin to fix it with them

Thank you! My DD has lots of food allergies, and couldn't have these cookies because of her other allergies. We can't make anything with peanuts or tree nuts at all because her allergies to those foods are so severe..she even has reacts to peanut protein that is in the air. My older two kids would love these though, and they would be safe to make in the house!! =)

christydlewis
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Quoting melaniecerise:

what are monster cookies? snickerdoodles are my favorite

Its like 4 cookies made into one. I posted a link a few posts up

thedahliascene
by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:24 PM

my favorite to bake is oatmeal orange.

bookworm14
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are amazing!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chefmartha
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM

Hmmmm....Top three off the top of my head

Chocolate Chip

Burnt Butter (probably should be called browned butter)

Grandma's Molasses Cookies

chefmartha
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Sure! Why not? Perhaps use a shortbread cookie recipe but instead of making wedge shapes try making balls and turning them into a thumbprint cookie. Just fill the indent with strawberry preserves.

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)