Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Ladies...we are going about cupcakes the wrong way (SFAG)

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this

Obviously, this is the right way to eat them.  DUH!!

You’ve been eating cupcakes wrong your whole life !  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on May. 10, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Heather on May. 10, 2012 at 10:01 PM

HAHA  I figured that out a long time ago.   DD licks off all the icing though and leave me the naked cupcake.

katzmeow726
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:05 PM

ROFL...the joys of mommyhood eh?

Quoting frndlyfn:

HAHA  I figured that out a long time ago.   DD licks off all the icing though and leave me the naked cupcake.

frndlyfn
by Heather on May. 10, 2012 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this

She does it with pretzels as well.  Licks off the salt and gives me soggy pretzel.  Sigh.  Told her she didnt have to to this extreme to save me calories (ha ha).  TG i got training in tolerance of food snitching when i babysat in teen years.

Quoting katzmeow726:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Mom2Addison12
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:08 PM

when i eat, i always make sure shes eating at the same time, since the day she was born lol...so no food snatching here. sometimes it's the other way around.

Quoting frndlyfn:

She does it with pretzels as well.  Licks off the salt and gives me soggy pretzel.  Sigh.  Told her she didnt have to to this extreme to save me calories (ha ha).  TG i got training in tolerance of food snitching when i babysat in teen years.

Quoting katzmeow726:

Quoting frndlyfn:

katzmeow726
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM

HAH!!!  That so reminds me of ds. 

Drives me up the wall when he brings me his half eaten food. 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting katzmeow726:

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Heather on May. 10, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I do that as well but she will still want mine as well.  There are only a few things she wont take from me.  I curse the days she discovers she likes those as well lol.

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

when i eat, i always make sure shes eating at the same time, since the day she was born lol...so no food snatching here. sometimes it's the other way around.

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting katzmeow726:

Quoting frndlyfn:

katzmeow726
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I made myself some buffalo chicken strips for lunch one afternoon.  Naturally DS  HAD to have a bite.  And I mean he kept insisting.  I figured I"d give him a bite, he'd hate it, and that would be that.

Yeah, totally back fired.  Kid loves anything buffalo sauce, even some of the really hot ones.

Sigh...serves me right. 

Quoting frndlyfn:

I do that as well but she will still want mine as well.  There are only a few things she wont take from me.  I curse the days she discovers she likes those as well lol.

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting katzmeow726:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Mom2Addison12
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:41 PM

addison will eat jalopeno (SP) poppers. she won't care.

Quoting katzmeow726:

I made myself some buffalo chicken strips for lunch one afternoon.  Naturally DS  HAD to have a bite.  And I mean he kept insisting.  I figured I"d give him a bite, he'd hate it, and that would be that.

Yeah, totally back fired.  Kid loves anything buffalo sauce, even some of the really hot ones.

Sigh...serves me right. 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting katzmeow726:

Quoting frndlyfn:

katzmeow726
by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:43 PM

...that is impressive.

Okay, so he won't eat anything with tomato sauce, but loves buffalo.

And your kiddo eats jalapeno poppers.

Kids are weird!!! 

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

addison will eat jalopeno (SP) poppers. she won't care.

Quoting katzmeow726:

Sigh...serves me right. 

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting Mom2Addison12:

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting katzmeow726:

Quoting frndlyfn:

fineyouguyswin
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM

lmao I always peel the bottom off mine.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)