Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101
DS3 is turning 4 on June 4th. Hell be at my house til the 3rd. He asked.me if I will make him a spongebob cake for his birthday. We decided to combine the boys birthday parties this yr esp since they'll while were moving and well be near family for them to come. But that's not til July. So Im going to cave and make him a cake the Friday before his birthday, what would be the easiest Way to make it a spongebob cake? Idt we have any little toys to put on it anymore :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Replies (21-24):
melaniecerise
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM

use a rectangle shape cake and decorate it like spongebob

1busymomma03
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Please post pics when it's all done! =)

Quoting kmencl3210:

The cake and cupcakes are made.... DH is supposed to be helping me with the decorating... Kinda scary cause he doesn't cook, bake, decorate, etc.... Sooo no idea how it'll turn out lol.

Quoting 1busymomma03:

kmencl3210
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM

We did it friday night (well saturday morning lol we were up til 3 am) Ill have to pull pics from FB. DH helped a lot and he was thrilled with the outcome of it, it was the first time he ever decorated a cake.

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Quoting kmencl3210:

The cake and cupcakes are made.... DH is supposed to be helping me with the decorating... Kinda scary cause he doesn't cook, bake, decorate, etc.... Sooo no idea how it'll turn out lol.

Quoting 1busymomma03:

1busymomma03
by on Jun. 4, 2012 at 3:44 PM

That's great! I'm glad it turned out well for you. I can't wait to see pics!!

Quoting kmencl3210:

We did it friday night (well saturday morning lol we were up til 3 am) Ill have to pull pics from FB. DH helped a lot and he was thrilled with the outcome of it, it was the first time he ever decorated a cake.

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Quoting kmencl3210:

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN