Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Chat away ladies! 

And have a great month! 

at the beach

by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 6:29 AM
Replies (31-40):
wingsfan1234
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I'm sure shy as well still!!  put my girls into gymnastics to get them around other kids their own ages besides school and it's helping although I have one social butterfly and one that is shy around new people (and sometimes people she's known for a while)

Quoting jen113000:

I was *ahem* still am... super shy... and I HATE that about myself.... I just can't stop being shy....

wingsfan1234
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:02 AM

guess I should get moving about a half hour til my oldest gets on the bus and I"m still in my pjs.. at least she's dressed..LOL

DanielleK21
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Melissa... I dont know what to do... Yes again!!! Last night. Im sure you know what i mean if you think about it... I dont even know what to do with me being so sick...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I love that.  Share pics when you've got yours done!!

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

I'm also selling their dollhouse bookshelf and getting rid of Marie's little desk.  Found an idea on Pinterest.  Gonna buy a tall, but not so wide bookcase and lay it down.  Get the fabric storage boxes for the spots and a cushion on top for a seat! :)

This, except I'm only using one bookcase.

4kidz916
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I'm pretty shy as well.  I would definitely change that about myself if I could (and I have been working on it over the past couple of years).  One big step in helping myself was becoming a home party consultant.  That has been quite a challenge.  lol

Quoting jen113000:

I was *ahem* still am... super shy... and I HATE that about myself.... I just can't stop being shy....

4kidz916
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Good luck.  I hope it will all work out good for you.

Quoting wingsfan1234:

since I have a job already in Florida he may have to either look for a third shift job again (BOO)  or wait til the girls are in school for next year unless we can find a babysitter or something

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Hello ladies ;O) been SUPER busy wow my head is spinning :OP

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I'm getting my first new swim suit since I had kids hehehe I hope it looks ok!

4kidz916
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I'm sure it will look great!

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

I'm getting my first new swim suit since I had kids hehehe I hope it looks ok!

4kidz916
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Only 20 more minutes until I can leave work!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)