- 3 chocolate bars, melted
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup crushed Golden Grahams® cereal
- 12 paper lollipop sticks or round wooden sticks with one pointed end
- 1. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate on High 1 minute, stirring twice, until chocolate can be stirred smooth.
- 2. Dip each marshmallow halfway into melted chocolate. Insert stick into chocolate side of marshmallow; sprinkle with crushed cereal. Place on plate; let stand at room temperature until chocolate hardens, about 1 hour.
- 3. Using kitchen torch, toast top of each marshmallow.
If you do not have a kitchen torch, you can always use the burner on your stove.
You can experiment with any kind of chocolate you have on hand.
on Aug. 9, 2012 at 4:38 PM