I made these for a social at my son's school. They are so good and really easy to make.
You will need:
1 1/2c All purpose flour
3/4c White sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2tsps baking powder
1/3 cup veg oil
1/3 c milk
1 cup fresh blueberries
For crumb topping:
1/2 cup white sugar
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/4c butter, cubed
1 1/2 tsps cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 400
2. Grease muffing pans or line with paper cupcake liners
3. Combine 1 1/2 c flour, 3/4c sugar, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
4. Add veg oil, egg, and milk. Mix until well blended. batter will be thick.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Fill muffin cups to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping.
7. To make crumb topping, combine 1/2c sugar, 1/3c flour, butter and cinnimon using a pastry cutter or 2 knives, until butter pieces are about pea size ( just like you are making a crumb topping for a cobbler).
8. Place in oven, and bake for 20-25 mins or until done.
Recipie makes approx. 8 large muffins or 16 mini sized.