Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

My grandson Tristan is 2 today.

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM
  • 8 Replies

His birthday is today and I can't be there. I miss my grandkids so much. They live in Mo and I live in Tn so I don't get to see them but a couple of times a yr. We do use skype and talk on the phone alot so that does help.

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
4kidz916
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Happy birthday to him.  I'm sorry you aren't able to be there with him to celebrate.  Do you ever use Skype to communicate with them and share in their special days?

MistressMinerva
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:24 PM

We use Skype all the time even for Birthdays and such. I'm sure sometime today we will do that. It's still not the same as seeing them in person.

Quoting 4kidz916:

Happy birthday to him.  I'm sorry you aren't able to be there with him to celebrate.  Do you ever use Skype to communicate with them and share in their special days?

4kidz916
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I know it's not the same but it's great that we have the technology to at least share a part of special events that way.  

Quoting MistressMinerva:

We use Skype all the time even for Birthdays and such. I'm sure sometime today we will do that. It's still not the same as seeing them in person.

Quoting 4kidz916:

melaniecerise
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Happy Birthday to him. gift

frndlyfn
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN... DD only sees her grandma maybe once, twice a year if she is lucky.  Grandpa is coming out in october and his last visit was January.

gmadiane
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I am not close to 2 of mine either and its hard, we do talk on the phone, I wont be there for my grandsons 1st birthday on the 15th kind of sad

1busymomma03
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Aww, happy birthday to him!! Sorry that you don't get to see them often. I have a lot of family that I don't get to see often too. It really sucks sometimes!

fineyouguyswin
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Happy Late birthday :O)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN