Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Would you buy these?

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

I been thinking of getting my permits to sell baked goods at my local farmers market to start building up my dream i love to bake i have not gone to school for baking or taken classes but am learning as i go ive learn how to make a lot of stuff and i was trying to get an opinion if you saw any of this would you be interested on buying it?

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Heather on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:21 PM

the rainbow cupcake looks good. I couldnt identify the others.

jennyd25
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 11:31 PM

sreawberry pie. swan cream puffs.carrot cake marble bownies.chocoflan witch is half chocolate cake half flan

MixedCooke
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:41 AM

the swan puff needs a little more oomph to catch someone eyes, so maybe drizzle it with white chocolate or dark chocolate.  The strawberry pie would look better with whole strawberries rather than the cut ones.  I was just watching a Food Paradise show about pies and that was their big seller, but they used whole rather than sliced and it also had custard and then the srawberries added on top.  The brownies look great!

What is the one with the orange??

I personally wouldnt because I am a big baker myself.  I was able to sell my rolo cookies if you are interested in using it--freeze the rolo candies, then make a chocolate base cookie batter, put the rolo in the middle and roll it into a ball, then roll it in a mix of sugar(crystal not powder) and chopped nuts 9we used a mix of walnuts and pecans or either/or depending what we had on hand at the time.  Those were big sellers for me during the holidays!

gmadiane
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 3:31 PM

the pie looks fantastic

nikkita311
by on Dec. 15, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Cupcakes and brownies look yummy
hopealways4019
by on Dec. 17, 2012 at 9:16 PM
No I wouldn't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennyd25
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Quoting hopealways4019:

No I wouldn't

ok 

wingsfan1234
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM

they all look yummy!

MistressMinerva
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM

No

Artillwife01
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I thought everything looked pretty good and would be equal to what I see at our local farmers market just make sure you price accordingly. I think your carrot cake looks ok but it is obviously not professional work so make sure you price it worth your time but don't get too pricey. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)