Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

Pina Colada Cupcakes!

Posted by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

PM me for the recipe!!

Hello again, everyone!  I'm happy to say that I am back today to present to you what I seriously consider my most favorite cupcake.  Ever.  A couple of weeks ago, my region saw extended sun for the first time in close to 9 months and I just couldn't get enough of all things summer.  One of my biggest cravings was for a nice, cold Pina Colada by my bonfire.  Of which I got both.  However, that wasn't enough for me.  At some point I went online and stumbled across this recipe and this recipe.  I was so inspired by those recipes, and when it finally dawned on my to add coconut to it and make Pina Colada Cupcakes, I could hardly contain my excitement!
So here it is, the final product!  I don't think I could be more satisfied with this cupcake if I tried!  Please continue to read after the jump for the recipe!

me for the recipe!!

*In the cupcakes pictured below, I added pineapple chunks to the bottom of liner, which worked out fine, but I think the crushed pineapple in the batter creates a better texture and a more functional cupcake.
by on May. 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Diane1223
by on May. 21, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Yum!!!!!! Looks and sounds good!

Flaca43
by on May. 23, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Looks and sounds great!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SSweetcupcake
by on May. 28, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Those look yummy.
Pineda123
by on May. 29, 2013 at 1:17 AM

that looks good.

Glitchtastic
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I made some of these a few months ago. So good. They went so fast in my house. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN