Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is happening in your kitchen today?

Posted by   + Show Post

It's been awhile since I've been active in here. It sure has gotten quiet! 

Today I am finishing up some chicken stock and trying to put my kitchen together, so I can make cupcakes later this week. We recently moved back to the states from Germany. While I will greatly miss it there I'm glad I can easily find ingredients and supplies needed to make my cupcakes without having to wait a few weeks for them to come in the mail!

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (11-19):
afrocolombia
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I will try your recipe nyxiemist, looks fabulous!! I send pictures of my banana cake and my oatmeal cookies. (The biscuits were burning around the edges). No decorations that my parents can not eat fat. lol

1sexymother
by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Today I am going to try to make some kind of healthy meal that my boys will eat. They are picky eaters.

afrocolombia
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:39 AM

You are very professional!!!!!!!

Quoting nyxiemist:

I made them today! Dh stopped at the store for me! The icing was a bit soft, so it didn't pipe like it usually does. Too much vanilla.

Vanilla Chai Latte with Spiced Cream Cheese filling and icing.

model1000mom
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 2:10 PM

My daughter and I are going to try and make this cheesecake for her GSA Celebration at school tomorrow.

nyxiemist
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Looks yummy!

Quoting afrocolombia:

I will try your recipe nyxiemist, looks fabulous!! I send pictures of my banana cake and my oatmeal cookies. (The biscuits were burning around the edges). No decorations that my parents can not eat fat. lol

nyxiemist
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 2:20 PM

That looks really cool! Please share a photo when you are done!

Quoting model1000mom:

My daughter and I are going to try and make this cheesecake for her GSA Celebration at school tomorrow.

model1000mom
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I will. She gets home at 1 today from school so we will be trying it soon there after.

Quoting nyxiemist:

That looks really cool! Please share a photo when you are done!

Quoting model1000mom:

nyxiemist
by on Aug. 13, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Thank you. I really enjoy it! 

Quoting afrocolombia:

You are very professional!!!!!!!

Quoting nyxiemist:

I made them today! Dh stopped at the store for me! The icing was a bit soft, so it didn't pipe like it usually does. Too much vanilla.

Vanilla Chai Latte with Spiced Cream Cheese filling and icing.

subiemama
by Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

today I made some bluberry bars..Is an old recipe of my grandmothers. :) haven't made it in a longggg time, so I decided is about high time I made them :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)