Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baking 101 Baking 101

pumpkin pretzels?

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 2 Replies
Anyone know a simple punkin pretzel recipe wanting to make some for a halloween party but can't find a recipeeeeee please help
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
pbjbarr
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this
No but yum!!!! If you find one please share? I've never heard of them. I'm making a pumpkin bundt cake today!!
kerrisue89
by on Sep. 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree 1/4 cup water 1/4 teaspoon salt 2cups Flour 1/2 teaspoon sugar 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice 11/2 teaspoons Active Dry Yeast 1egg, beaten Coarse salt to taste

Directions

1. Measure all ingredients into mixer, except egg and coarse salt. 2. Mix until forms into a ball. (I use astand mixer with dough hook.) 3. Cover and place in warm place to double in size. 4. Divide dough into four equal pieces and roll each into a rope. 5. Form intopretzel shape and place on a greasedcookie sheet. 6. Brush each pretzel with beaten egg and sprinkle with coarse salt. 7. Bake in preheated oven at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.

If you don't have a standmixer only use 1 1/2 cups flour and stir with a spoon until mixed well. Then add remaining flour and knead by hand until forms into a smooth ball.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)