Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bruschetta and cheese stuffed chicken breasts

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

1 can (14.5 oz) Italian style diced tomatoes
1 1/4 c motz cheese shredded, divided

1/4 c fresh basil
1 (6oz) pkg stuffing for chicken
2 lb chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
1/3 c Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan Dressing

Heat oven to 350. Mix together stuffing, tomatoes, basil and 1/2 c cheese till moistened.
*Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thick, Place top side down and spread stuffing over breasts. Starting at the narrow end roll chicken together. Place, seam down, in pan and srizzle dressing over. Cover with foil.
Bake for 40 minutes or till done. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to oven till melted.

*I will sometimes just cut the breast to make a pocket and stuff them that way. lol It's easier if the breasts are big and comes out just as nicely.

*Desirae*
~ Child of God, Wife to Sean and Momma to Aidan and Colin~

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
Luke 2:8-14
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
dustinsmom1
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Mmmmm.....we eat chicken..a lot because its fairly cheap, but this sounds wonderful! I'll be heading to the freezer to find the biggest chicken breasts we've got! (that almost sounds dirty!! Ha-ha LOL)

mayzell
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 10:39 AM

my husband cant eat pesto so most of the the time bruschetta is out of the picture , but this recipe sounds so good. I will have to try it.

thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)