Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do u girls USUALLY do on a moms night out??

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

i would love to go on a moms night out. but this month kinda isnt good. the best weekend i can see that i can do anything is the 18th of july.

do u ladies take the kids or is it just for moms? do u take ur husbands too?? mine wont be back home till oct-dec. dont know yet.

i dont get out much really with friends, mainly bc i dont really have any.lol. but i would love to get out! id love to run away too, but i cant do that yet. maybe in 18 yrs. but yea! maybe we can plan something ahead of time for the 18th of july to do something.

here r my choices:

playing pool, bowling, dancing, a movie and eating.lol jk. if anyone has any suggestions let me know. im pretty much down for anything!!just wanna get out an meet some girls, i dont have anymore female friends to gossip with

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mirit.rose
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:22 PM

hello welcome. IDK much about this whole moms night oout and stuff i do it all with my kids and DH is soo tired from work that i know he doesn't want to watch them so i can have fun.. but if you'd like to get together during the day sometime that'd be nice i heard there is a petting zoo in murrietta or an indoor tumbling gym or a bouncy place could be fun....

carmensmamma
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:32 PM

i didnt know there was a pettin zoo near here.lol do u know where that is??

Quoting mirit.rose:

hello welcome. IDK much about this whole moms night oout and stuff i do it all with my kids and DH is soo tired from work that i know he doesn't want to watch them so i can have fun.. but if you'd like to get together during the day sometime that'd be nice i heard there is a petting zoo in murrietta or an indoor tumbling gym or a bouncy place could be fun....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)