Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi im new to this group

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 250 Total Views

hey all i thought id introudce myself! my name is emily and i am 23. i am marreid to my wounderful husband john. we have a handsome baby boy Gabe. he will be 6 months on febuary 4th. me and my husband  are expecting baby number 2 in july. my due date is july 17th. my kids will be 11 and 1/2 months apart.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
xosparklesxo
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Hi there.  I'm due in mid July also, my daughter will be 13 months old, nearly 14 if we go to the due date or a little beyond.

Kinkyassmomma
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Hi, Im also pregnant im due in Aug. I have a 5yr. old and 22 month old identical twin boys. Its nice to meet you!

Traci1993
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Hi there!   I see you are about the become a mommy again!!!  I am so happy for you!

I have one son and three animals! LOL  I can't have any more children due to medical reasons but am so blessed that I received one and he is very healthy.

I always wanted to have a daughter as well but my sister is the one having babies all the time and she has had three girls...so I play with them!

Are you a stay at home mom?  I have a website that I'd like you to check out if you have some free time.  I know being a mom you are always busy but this is a great opportunity for someone like you!

Let me know if you have anyquestions!  I can't wait to hear from you!!!

www.mybenefitsplus.com/tmast (more info on affordable medical/dental benefits)

www.myhomebusinesspays.com/tmast (more info on working from  home...a great rewarding job!!!)

You can also reach me at 614-296-5255 or via email at TMast@Ameriplan.net

TRACI MASTttc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)