• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kinda off topic but my sister needs baby dust

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

ok so heres the short version..lol..my sister who is 25 is 4 days late and she thinks she may be pregnant..she already has a 5 yr old son she has been TTC soon after he was born and still no luck..now me im fertile myrtle..lol..i had my 3rd child a few months before she had her son and i have had 3 babies since she had her 1st and i just found out on sunday that we are expecting again..so i have had 4 pregnancies since she has been TTC again..so she just called and told me that she was going to the store to pick up a HPT..im anxiously awaiting her call..hopeing that she tells me she got a BFP!!! so baby dust needed for my baby sister

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
grigsbymom
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:18 PM

sending baby dust her way

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
stacy2607
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2009 at 7:13 PM

well, she took 2 tests and there was a faint positive line on them..but then she took 2 more and they were negative..so she took one this morning and its negative..she went and got blood work this morning and it was negative  =(     i feel so bad..i am on my 7th pregnancy and she only has on child who is 6 y/o and she just wants another baby..she got her hopes up so high when the 2 of them came back positive..and shes so disappointed..i feel so bad..and its like i feel bad talking about my pregnancy to her knowing how bad she wants another child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)