Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting an ultra sound of my little carrot!!! piogs...*updated with u/s pic*

Posted by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 8:11 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 367 Total Views

i go at 930 to get an ultra sound of my little carrot to find out how far along i am and when im due...the reason i say little carrot is because yesterday i was telling my husband about how little that baby is and there is not much to see in the ultra sound...i said" it just looks like a little bean" my son who will be 4 in March said with a smile "a bean?"  i said "yeah the baby is so small its like a bean or a peanut, do you wanna call the baby a bean or a peanut" he said "ummm a carrot" so i said "a baby carrot" he said "yeah"  i thought it was the funniest thing..so i will update this when i get home with a picture of my little carrot" lol

here is my little carrot..lol..5 weeks and 6 days..due 9/30/09.

by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomsBestMoments
by on Feb. 3, 2009 at 11:39 AM

that is sooo cute!  my lil girl keeps patting my belly saying "more baby?"

KETURA
Loving wife to Andrew
Mommy to Kevin, Eric, Ashley, Aidan, Abby, Andrew & Anthony - and new baby coming August 2009
StepMom to Jonathan, Olivia, Joshua & Jenna

grigsbymom
by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 11:07 AM

September is a great month to be born, just ask me lol

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
xosparklesxo
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 5:12 PM

A carrot!  *LOL*  That's cute!

stacy2607
by Group Owner on Feb. 18, 2009 at 5:38 PM

lol..im due on my brothers birthday..he said if i have a boy i have to name him Kyle after him..lol

momnbuddy
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2009 at 3:02 PM

hi! i have a 9 month old son and a second baby due the same day as yours (9/30/09). going for the ultrasound tomorrow afternoon and pretty nervous. i'm alot more curious about the sex this time because we already have our son. i'm afraid to admit that i'm really hoping for another boy for alot of reasons. i come from a family of all girls and know well that its hard being a girl in the teen years. i would love to be able to use my son's clothes again. i guess i also dream of two little boys growing up best friends. is this wrong?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)