Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nine days left ~ I should be at $100 more by tomorrow night!!! Instant pay, only $14:

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

Hello Ladies,

Could you use an extra $100 or more for Christmas or the holiday season?  Will what you're currently doing provide it within nine days? 

Check out the BBB Club.  Only $14 to start (don't have the money, let someone who is getting you a present already, give you this as a gift ~ your own way to generate money ~ talk about the gift that keeps on giving!)  Now is a good time to check it out and join ~ you can get extra cash for the holiday season and to help you start off the new year creating additional income (and not just spending it:)

You will get $10 instantly into your paypal account when someone joins you.  At just $14, you could get 10 people in one day if you worked hard  - spreading the word in posts, ads, emails, etc. (If we can call this working hard - lol) 

My goal is to generate $500 extra dollars in 10 days!!!!!!  Come see how I'm going to do this and how you can do the same ~ Have a need for fast cash?  Go to:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/fastcashforchristmas

Hurry!  Come check it out ~ Monica

Any quesions, call me at (330)459-7047

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)