Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you rather hear the Truth about your HBB or allowed to Dream about your success?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

It occurs to me that there are a lot of Home Based Business oppurtunites listed here. Yet there are many unanswered posts. What is everyone looking for? In Canada there are 2 huge lotteries. Every week there are exaggerated jackpots and people flock to buy a ticket "just imagine" is the catch phrase .

And check out the odds - 1 in a million - Really?  You have better odds in a Homebased Business venture.

Work at home, work in the field, work for an Employer.  The key word here is "work".

What makes sense to you? Is what works best for you. I have two Traditional Businesses that has allowed me to start 2 kids in College, support my husband in his Music Career and buy our home. Now, I've found the last Business I am building because it provides time freedom, there is really no start up capital required and as an expert "cheapskate" as my kids call me I get to have my cake and eat it.

I know the Truth about Business, it's called WORK and it allows me to not only dream about success it allows me to achieve SUCCESS.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)