Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is there no one looking for a business?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 68 Total Views

Are there really any work at home jobs out there that you don't need specific training to do? I am fortunate to have a true work at home job, but it is not a job that anyone with no specific training can do. I worked in an office for 10 years and was trained to do what I do. I moved out of state and my company set me up to work from home. Lucky for me, it worked out. Over the years I have searched for other at home jobs to supplement my income, or replace lost income. I never found one that wasn't a scam that actually paid hourly. If I didn't have the skill set that I learned at my first job, I would not have a work at home job that paid any kind of decent money.  If you are looking for a legit work at home job, I would recommend reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, before you dismiss trying a network marketing business. 

I am not including my signature with this post, because my intention is not to use this post to promote my business. I guess I'm curious as to why people would dismiss a business and if anyone has found a legit at home job.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)