Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do like this leggings army very soft

Posted by on May. 30, 2016 at 4:28 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 412 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

http://leggingarmy.com/#JeanneAltman this nice to wear when sign up you buy self one after you join now
by on May. 30, 2016 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leggingsaholic
by on Mar. 23, 2017 at 6:54 AM
Love it!
Joan1961
by on Mar. 23, 2017 at 7:58 AM

I'll take leggings and barefoot or flats over pantyhose and heels anytime!

JamieBurke
by New Member on Mar. 25, 2017 at 4:54 AM

I totally agree!

Quoting Joan1961:

Joan1961
by on Mar. 27, 2017 at 6:07 PM

Just for fun, I still keep a pair of shoes under my desk, even though I now work at home and not in a "real" office.

In my "real" office, sometimes the heels were on my feet and the flats under the desk, and the rest of the time the flats were on my feet and the heels under my desk.

Working from home, the heels pretty much live under the desk!

Quoting JamieBurke:

I totally agree!

Quoting Joan1961:

JamieBurke
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2017 at 6:50 PM

You have the good life :) When I am not at work I live in flats and leggings ahhh so comfy. But I still work outside the house hold so it's pantyhose and heels when there is somebody looking. I do the same, keep a pair of flats under my desk to wear when the opportunity arises that I can kick off the heels. Fridays is a casual day and we are not required to wear pantyhose, I just live for Fridays.

Quoting Joan1961:

Just for fun, I still keep a pair of shoes under my desk, even though I now work at home and not in a "real" office.

In my "real" office, sometimes the heels were on my feet and the flats under the desk, and the rest of the time the flats were on my feet and the heels under my desk.

Quoting JamieBurke:

I totally agree!

Quoting Joan1961:

Joan1961
by on Mar. 27, 2017 at 7:15 PM

Another thing I like about working at home, I'm a smoker (shame on me!). In my "real" office, I kept my cigarettes and a lighter on a corner of my desk, so they were right here when I could take a smoke break. Nowadays, an ashtray is also on the desk, which I use.

Quoting JamieBurke:

You have the good life :) When I am not at work I live in flats and leggings ahhh so comfy. But I still work outside the house hold so it's pantyhose and heels when there is somebody looking. I do the same, keep a pair of flats under my desk to wear when the opportunity arises that I can kick off the heels. Fridays is a casual day and we are not required to wear pantyhose, I just live for Fridays.

Quoting Joan1961:

Quoting JamieBurke:

I totally agree!

Quoting Joan1961:

JamieBurke
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2017 at 7:28 PM

LOL, We are not even allowed to smoke on the property not alone in the building. I was a smoker until this new rule came out about 5 years ago and it forced me to quit. Our work place has changed allot over the last 5 years but we women still are ruled with the old fashion dress code that requires us to wear pantyhose. What's with that nobody wears heels and pantyhose anymore!!

Quoting Joan1961:

Another thing I like about working at home, I'm a smoker (shame on me!). In my "real" office, I kept my cigarettes and a lighter on a corner of my desk, so they were right here when I could take a smoke break. Nowadays, an ashtray is also on the desk, which I use. 

Quoting JamieBurke:

Quoting Joan1961:

Quoting JamieBurke:

I totally agree!

Quoting Joan1961:

Joan1961
by on Mar. 27, 2017 at 8:44 PM

As far as smoking is concerned, I didn't start until I was 50, I used it as a coping mechinism for stress, and promised myself I'd quit once I had my D. Well, I very much underestimated the addiction. Here I am, five years later, still smoking, and no end in sight!

As far as heels and hose are concerned, I was/am pretty much the pantyhose generation. In the 80's and 90's, in so many places, it was expected that we wear both. I'm still comfortable in hose, but I do look forward every year to the first warmish day when I can wear a lightweight dress and either sandals or sandalette heels, but without hose!

Quoting JamieBurke:

LOL, We are not even allowed to smoke on the property not alone in the building. I was a smoker until this new rule came out about 5 years ago and it forced me to quit. Our work place has changed allot over the last 5 years but we women still are ruled with the old fashion dress code that requires us to wear pantyhose. What's with that nobody wears heels and pantyhose anymore!!

Quoting Joan1961:

Quoting JamieBurke:

Quoting Joan1961:

Quoting JamieBurke:

I totally agree!

Quoting Joan1961:

JamieBurke
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2017 at 4:20 AM

Wow! I never heard of anyone taken up smoking at 50, why did you start? Certainly there must of been other mechinisms you could of used to handle stress.I started smoking at 16 and when we were no longer allowed to smoke at work I quit cold turkey and I've never had a smoke since. 

I too am from the pantyhose generation and before they became popular haha. I wore garter belts and stockings as a teen to school feeling like I was all grown up. We weren't allowed to wear pants to school and the stockings offered some warmth during are cold Canadian winters. Now if my legs are exposed then I wear pantyhose I don't want anybody seeing my scary bare legs and besides I can't wear shoes without hose. My pantyhose are delivered to my door, 15 pairs per month from Enchantress, very good quality hose. When it comes to wearing hosiery I'm a clutz and most days at work I manage to get a hole or run in them. Hense we have so many other uses for ruined pantyhose so it not a total waste. I have 3 years left before retirement, I wish they could be dress code leggings and flats. Unfortunately not likely going to happen.

Quoting Joan1961:

As far as smoking is concerned, I didn't start until I was 50, I used it as a coping mechinism for stress, and promised myself I'd quit once I had my D. Well, I very much underestimated the addiction. Here I am, five years later, still smoking, and no end in sight!

As far as heels and hose are concerned, I was/am pretty much the pantyhose generation. In the 80's and 90's, in so many places, it was expected that we wear both. I'm still comfortable in hose, but I do look forward every year to the first warmish day when I can wear a lightweight dress and either sandals or sandalette heels, but without hose!

Quoting JamieBurke:

Quoting Joan1961:

Quoting JamieBurke:

Quoting Joan1961:

Quoting JamieBurke:

I totally agree!

Quoting Joan1961:

Joan1961
by on Mar. 30, 2017 at 7:37 AM

I was going through a really stressful divorce, and needed something to help me cope. A very good friend of mine was also a smoker, and I asked her about it; in addition to warning me about the addiction, she also said that cigarettes were the best OTC med for stress management that she knew of. And the rest is history.

Quoting JamieBurke:

Wow! I never heard of anyone taken up smoking at 50, why did you start? Certainly there must of been other mechinisms you could of used to handle stress.I started smoking at 16 and when we were no longer allowed to smoke at work I quit cold turkey and I've never had a smoke since.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)