Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SMALL TALK

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

ok so this group dont have a whole lot going on in it but its all good.  I am 22 i have a 2 year old boy and 4 month old girl i love my kids to death the are my life!!!! as you may have read me and my hubby are havin some issues even though he refusses to see them witch i think he is in denial cuz even his friends that i only know thru him are tellin me that they cant believe i am puttin up with him. but any way i just started back to school going for MOS medical office specalist!!!! will grad in sep 09 so i will be needin lots of support!!!!

and hey moms lets get this group going  with some good convo come brag bout your babies or dh's or somethin!!!!!!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
myjaylynamor
by Group Owner on Dec. 26, 2008 at 11:08 AM

OK areneemurph, I understand where your coming from, and it's all good. Thank you for in put on the groups status, and I am sorry for the of activity going on in this group but I promise to make it better. J ust had alot of things going on and couldn't really get things off and rolling the way I would like, but I do plan on having more time to do so soon. Thaks again for your opinon.

MYJAYLYNAMOR

blowing kisses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)