Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playdate this friday

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 207 Total Views

Last week I believe we decided that this weeks playdate would be at Brenna's house. Is that right? I will be out of town so we will not be able to attend. I will leave it up to the rest of you to plan the playdate for this week. I will be back for next week and that playdate (on Friday the 13th, 2009) will be at my house. I will post about it next week though. I hope you all have a great time and a wonderful weekend.

God Bless!

-Steph

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rockergirl01820
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:24 PM

ok let me know whays going on this week : ) cause this kid is going to drive me nuts if we dont get out!!

jaxmommy20
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:29 PM
We can't make it this week, our bible study got moved to tomorrow morning. Maybe next week we can make it, though.
Destrysmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Yep Yep it's still at my house, I was just coming on to post about it.  This is the first time my computers been on today as we've been out all day- and miraculously have a very happy baby now.

If it's just you and me Holly that's be fun, if anyone else wants to come to come too just let me know so I can give you my adress.  10- noon I guess, worked well last time for us.

rockergirl01820
by Group Owner on Feb. 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM

sounds good to me!  Chris will be sleeping any wayz ...cant wait till he's off graves it sucks!!

rockergirl01820
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2009 at 1:35 PM

OMG me and Shane over slept, sorry long night for me : ( Chris still isnt home yet with the car too and i'm a lil worried. i hope you got my text,Sorry!

Destrysmom
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 1:56 PM

I can see if Opie has the number for his work or get it from base info for you if you want.  I would be worried too by now.  It's good to have the numbef for emergencies anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)