• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need to know?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 229 Total Views

ok everyone i have been noticing that it has only been 3 moms every week at the playgroups so the feed back i i need to know from you is ,why?

are we not having it at a good time?

not a good day?

do you need a ride?

or for the play group to be close to you, it doesnt have to be at your house but it can be by a park by you too?

please help me out here because we want  all the mommys to be active in this group!

we would also like to have you respond to our posts,there are 7 of us and we know who is responding and who's not! and we can also tell that you sign in! so over all i just want you guys to be active in the group or get out if it! nuff said!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Matthews5
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I've only gone to one playdate that was at Steph's house but then after that my hubby was gonna start needing the car Fridays so I really don't have a ride to make it there on that day unless for some reason my hubby doesn't need it but thats not likely to happen.

Mommy Matthews

rockergirl01820
by Group Owner on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:16 PM

so what i'm getting is we might need to pick another day,any suggestions?

momof2plus1more
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Fridays are hard for me since we only have 1 car and every other fridays is nicks rdo and I usually schedule all my appts on those days.. So im usually booked every other friday. The other fridays nick takes the car and he goes on lunch at 1115 so if I left base he wouldnt get a lunch and we dont wanna spend money on bk or some other crap when we have food at home.

but it would be the same thing for me all the other days since we only have 1 car and its hard to drag out 3 kids at 6 am.

Myspace Pregnancy Countdown Clocks
Destrysmom
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Any day is pretty much as good as any other for me as long as I know in advance- as much advance as we have been doing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)