• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey ladies :)

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:27 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

I just want to say hello to everyone and kinda check in to see how ya'll are doing. I think this is the first time I have actually been online in a while. I have internet on my cell phone and have been able to check my stuff briefly a few times but not actually go on and write and stuff because I get interrupted. So anyways, my little baby is almost a month old now! He's doing great but is still struggling a bit with his anemia. He should be fine though (PTL)! How is everyone else doing? What are ya'll up to lately? We have just been super busy trying to get used to life with two kiddos :) I hope everyone is doing great.

Also, I was going to try to plan something to do this Friday for playgroup even if its just going to the park for a few hours. Usually we meet at the duck pond on base around 10am-12pm. Does that work for everyone?

by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rockergirl01820
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Things have been going well here ,my kitchen and closets are back in order so i have a normal house now we are getting ready for our family summer vacation(which means going to grandma and grandpa's) but i really wanna take shane to the base pool tommrow at 11ish any one else wanna go with the kids?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)