Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gonna have a playdate friday

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 348 Total Views

at my house! We got a pool, toys anda  huge fenced in yard. All is welcome to come :D Hope to see you there!

by on Aug. 24, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rockergirl01820
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:15 PM

what time and where?

now i gotta see if i have the car or make my hubby bike to work since he got himself a $200 bike that collects dust : P

momof2plus1more
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM

930-10 at my casa! I think steph is coming as well.. as of this afternoon that is. I can give u my celly numb and addy if you want it :D

Quoting rockergirl01820:

what time and where?

now i gotta see if i have the car or make my hubby bike to work since he got himself a $200 bike that collects dust : P

Destrysmom
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:35 PM

How late are you planning on going with it?  We would love to come, but I don't know that he'll be up early enough to make 10am.

momof2plus1more
by on Aug. 27, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Im sure alot of people will be here past 10.. I know a few people are coming super early while others later. Ill be here majority of the day.. Later afternoon I have some errands to run. but otherwise ill be here :D

Quoting Destrysmom:

How late are you planning on going with it?  We would love to come, but I don't know that he'll be up early enough to make 10am.

Destrysmom
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Oops, wish I'd seen this earlier.  That's what I get for not checking!  Maybe next time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)