Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Plans

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

So what is everyone's Christmas plans this year? I'll start..

I am going on a trip to Arizona to see my sister and her family. I am extremely excited to get out of the cold weather here in Idaho!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Briggs_mommy
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 6:20 PM

No one has plans! LOL....

irishhillbilly
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:38 PM
only one of my kids will be home for Christmas so we won't be doing a whole lot. Still have a big meal and all. We will also be going to the Bear's family for dinner and gifts. We will do the same things we do every year it will just be alot quieter and I don't think I'll like it. haha!!
irishhillbilly
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:40 PM
Hope you have alot of fun in Arizona. Come back with a tan. have you guys got alot of snow up there? We have a little here in Kansas!! I think we got the same storm.
Briggs_mommy
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 3:38 AM

We got a little bit. But there is supposed to be a storm coming in this weekend! I sure hope I come back with a tan!

Quoting irishhillbilly:

Hope you have alot of fun in Arizona. Come back with a tan. have you guys got alot of snow up there? We have a little here in Kansas!! I think we got the same storm.

I'm Natasha,

I am a 20 year old, breast feeding, stay at home, full-time student, vaccinating, co-sleeping, pro-life, bi-sexual supporting love, kinda mommy, AND I am proud of it!

MaddiesMaMa418
by Group Owner on Dec. 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM

I'm off the 24th-28th!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)