• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Good,The Bad and the Ugly...1/25-1/31

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:02 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 365 Total Views

Share with us the Good, the Bad and the Ugly parts of your day!

simple smilebaddevil

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahBethK
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:16 AM

I have to do mine for yesterday...

the good: Colts are going to the Superbowl!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

dancingLook, I'm doing a happy dance!

the bad: They are playing the Saints.

surprised

The Ugly: Despite my tireless efforts at losing weight I HAVEN'T LOST A POUND!

banging head into wall

mum2twingirls
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Quoting SarahBethK:

The Ugly: Despite my tireless efforts at losing weight I HAVEN'T LOST A POUND!

banging head into wall

BUT not too bad if you have not gained ...

Colleen ... Mommy to

Carys, Bridget & Rhiannon

mum2twingirls
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:53 PM

the good

my girls have been playing so good together today (i hope I did not jynx myself)

the bad

I am so tired from being up all night with them ... NEED MORE COFFEE

the UGLY

as side from the nasty diaper I just changed from my 17m old ...one of my 3 1/2 yrs will not potty train for anything ... she stood right infront of me talking about how her foot her hurt and as I looked at it ... it was dripping ARG!!!! right there in front of me ... she has been picking and choosing her potty days ... yesterday was a good day so today will not be and tomorrow she will be pre-school in a pull up so tomorrow she will not use the potty for 1/2 the day ARG!!!! 

Colleen ... Mommy to

Carys, Bridget & Rhiannon

BabydollJenni
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:09 PM

the good: woke up earlier today

the bad.. barely slept ick

the ulgy..  not that far into the day yet lolz 

gacgbaker
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 9:59 AM

mum2twingirls,

Were you able to get a better nights sleep?  I hope so!

BabydollJenni,

Sorry you didn't get much sleep either... yuck!

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

Lapis_Lazuli
by Andie- Head Admin on Jan. 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM

Good: We--for the first time in our marriage--are 100 percent UNCONCERNED about money!! That has NEVER happened before--we paid off our bills for the next couple of months in advance, bought three months worth of groceries, and we still have money left over. Plus, tax refunds, paychecks, excess from Mike's school....yay! 

happy

Bad: My babysitter just called and said she will be out of town for the next two weeks, so I have to find a babysitter for the kids for the next two Fridays while I'm in class!

slapping forehead

Ugly: I have THREE uglies!! =O

1. My husband's grandfather fell yesterday and broke his hip--had to have surgery.

2. My diet is an EPIC fail. I am getting fluffier! 

3. And I just spend TWO WEEKS in a class that I was apparently not registered for! YIKES!

slap

SarahBethK
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:01 PM

Quoting Lapis_Lazuli:

1. My husband's grandfather fell yesterday and broke his hip--had to have surgery.That's awful. I hope he feels better.

2. My diet is an EPIC fail. I am getting fluffier! Umm...yeah I've seen your pictures and you by no way look fluffy

3. And I just spend TWO WEEKS in a class that I was apparently not registered for! YIKES! Woo Hoo, free education!

slap

Vashtiruescode3
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM

The good - Audrey is having professional pictures done today :) The last time she had them done was almost 17 months ago when she was 3 months old. I can't wait!!!

The bad - we might have to reschedule her cochlear implant surgery. Got a letter yesterday from the insurance saying that they approved one unit - and the lady who I spoke with wasn't able to tell me if it was one cochlear implant unit, or one surgery with both implants being put in at the same time. We were told by her surgeon that it would be both ears done at the same time....so keeping my fingers crossed!!!

The ugly - Well, it's not that far into the day yet - but, I'm sitting here in Audrey's room, typing this reply, and am hearing the sounds of an ink pen on a mattress - Audrey is coloring on her bed with a pen that came from only God knows where. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Not to mention, her face is covered in pen too...oy vay.

SarahBethK
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Quoting Vashtiruescode3:

The bad - we might have to reschedule her cochlear implant surgery. Got a letter yesterday from the insurance saying that they approved one unit - and the lady who I spoke with wasn't able to tell me if it was one cochlear implant unit, or one surgery with both implants being put in at the same time. We were told by her surgeon that it would be both ears done at the same time....so keeping my fingers crossed!!!How exciting!

The ugly - Well, it's not that far into the day yet - but, I'm sitting here in Audrey's room, typing this reply, and am hearing the sounds of an ink pen on a mattress - Audrey is coloring on her bed with a pen that came from only God knows where. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! Not to mention, her face is covered in pen too...oy vay. Yeah, my one year old is getting into mischief  somewhere, probably throwing toys down the toilet.... I think I'll go check.!

gacgbaker
by on Jan. 26, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Vashtiruescode3,

Have fun getting those pictures done, and I am sorry to hear about the surgery and the insurance trouble with it... best of luck with that, and make sure to keep us updated!!

Lapis_Lazuli,

Congrats on managing your money the way you have!  That can be a challnege, and sounds like you are doing great!  Good luck on finding that baby sitter!

The Good and The bad: Yes all in one today!  My son will be riding the bus home from school today for the first time.  I am nervous about it, but it is a good thing for him to do this.

The Ugly: My bathrooms... time for them to be cleaned!  That's where I will be ;)

Amber- Group Owner of:
Unique Baby Names
and Children's Health Issues

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)